DIEGO ANGUIZOLA T.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (2015)
- Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Santa María la Antigua, Panama City, Panama (Summa Cum Laude, 2012)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Philosophy, University of Virginia; Charlottesville, Virginia (2008)
- Associate at Aleman, Cordero, Galindo & Lee (2015 – present)
- Law Clerk at the Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeals (2014 – 2015)
- Legal Intern at Orion Marine Group; Kenner, Louisiana (2013 – 2014)
- Analysis Officer at the Panama Securities Market Superintendence (2012)