- Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences, Universidad de Panama, Panama City, Panama (1975)
- Vice Minister of Foreign Affairs (1993-1994)
- Founding Partner at Aleman, Cordero, Galindo & Lee (1985 – present)
- Associate at Icaza, Gonzalez-Ruiz y Aleman (1975-1985)
- Special Missions for the Defense of the International Services (1999-2012)
- National Council of Foreign Affairs (1993-1994; 1999-2004)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, Cable & Wireless Panama, S.A.
- Board of Directors, Electra Noreste, S.A.
- Panama Bar Association